- White & Blue
- Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
- 120-280 Volt (v)
- Mild Steel
- 50-150 Kilograms (kg)
Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
Our smart clients can avail a wide range of Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machines from us. To meet the specific requirements of clients, we offer these products in standard as well as customized forms. The robust construction, less maintenance, high accuracy, reliability, durable finish and user friendliness of these machines make them highly demanded in the industry. Further, these testing machines are manufactured & designed with high grade raw materials as per the industry standards. These machines are offered at market leading prices.
- Available in models; BV-250, BV-250-S, BV-120, BV -120 -S, BV -50, BV -50-S
- Completely suitable for Vickers and Brinell hardness of the steels and other metals.
- The selection of the loads is effected with the push button control system.
- The measurements of diagonal/diameter of indentation are done with built-in optical system which is graduated readout with Micrometer.
- After taking indenture on the work piece, the objective lens is automatically swiveled into position. The image of indentation appears on the focusing screen fitted in front of the machine.
- A push button is provided to turn on the loading cycle. The unloading is effected through hand lever.
- These machines conform to IS 1754 -2002 for Vickers and IS 2281 -2005, BS-240 for Brinell Test.
Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
- BV-50: This model is only for Vickers test load range 5 kgf to 50 kgf.
- BV-5O-S: This model is just for Vickers test load range 1 kgf to 50 kgf.
- BV-120: this particular model stands for Vickers test load range 5 kgf to 120 kgf.
- BV-120-S: Stands only for Vickers test load range 1 kgf to 120 kgf.
- Vickers cum Brinell hardness Testing Machine
- BV -250: It stands for Vickers and Brinell Test load range 5 kgf to 250 kgf.
- BV -250-S: It stands for Vickers and Brinell Test load range 1 kgf to 250 kgf.
- The testing range is very wide. Work from soft metals such to the hardest ones, such as hardened steel.
- As the load applied is very small, thin sheet metal is utterly tested.
- Regardless of the load applied, same hardness number is obtained on the some specimen.
- To get accurate results, built in projection screens are used.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, Africa, South America, Asia
- All India
H.No.6, Street No. 1, RST Enclave, Johripur Extension,, Delhi, Delhi, 110094, India