- 2800.00 - 3600.00 INR
- Poldi Hardness Tester
- Steeliness Steel
- 5-35 Kilograms (kg)
Poldi Hardness Tester is suitable for measuring the Brinell Hardness of Steel, Cast iron, Brass Aluminum, Copper etc. This Poldi Hardness Tester is useful to test parts where bench type model is not useful. This hammer type of machine is most ideal and simple for foundries, Workshops, Engineering Colleges, Technical Institutions etc.
Load is applied by a hammer blow on the specimen and a standard test bar in linear direction through a hardened steel ball of 10 mm dia. The impact load on both is the same. The extent of indentation on the specimen and the test bar depends on their hardness. The two diameters of indentations on test bar and specimen are measured by a magnifier supplied along with the tester. The hardness of the specimen can be determined, by referring got the chart supplied with the machine.
Hardened Steel Ball:-
- 10 mm dia , fixed in a special holder
- with a spring loaded plunger.
Standard Test Bar:
- Each bar individually calibrated and Multiplying Factor marked thereon.
- Measuring range: 10 mm
- Scale graduation: 0.1 mm
- Magnification: 10x
- Accuracy of measurement: 0.05 mm
Comparison tables for finding hardness Separate Tables for Steel, Cast iron , Brass Copper and Aluminum.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-76 A, Jyoti Colony, Street No. 7, 100 Feet Road, Shahdara, Delhi, Delhi, 110032, India