- 40000-50000 INR
- 220-230V AC, 50 Hz
- Optical Profile Projector
- Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
Bench type Profile projector is a highly precision instrument designed for most diversified jobs at industries & engineering colleges. It consists of antiglare hard glass SCREEN 200 mm DIA with cross line rotatable through 360 degree with least count of 2 minute an arc. The working table is secured on a heavy hollow base provided with X-Y movement, travel upto 25 X 25 mm ,equiped with zero adjustment Micrometers of 25mm graduation having least count 0.005 mm.
HOW TO USE:
- Fix the separetly packed 10x Projection lens to the Nozzel
- Plug the socket of electric wire to the socket of the instrument.
- Switch ON the instrument.
- Place the glass plate in the hole provided with X-Y Bed
- Now place the workpiece on the Glass Plate Of X-Y Bed
- Adjust the surface lamps to illuminate the object properly
- Rotate the focusing knob in upward Or Downward Position
- Observe the shadow image of work piece on the screen
- Use Micrometer Heads in X Or Y position to measure the length of the object
- Rotate the 360 degree ring to get the proper angle measurement of object with the help of Cross wire appeared on screen.
- 1 Per Day
- 2-3 Week
- Cardboard box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-76 A, Jyoti Colony, Street No. 7, 100 Feet Road, Shahdara, Delhi, Delhi, 110032, India