- Mild Steel
- 220-280 Volt (v)
- Universal Testing Machine
- White & Blue
- 15-100 Kilograms (kg)
The offered range of superior quality Computerized Universal Testing Machines are manufactured with high grade raw materials and advanced technology. They are produced in the compliance of global standards of quality and design. These machines are highly demanded in the market on account of their outstanding quality, longer service life, dimensional accuracy, proficiency in performance and so on. These Computerized Universal Testing Machines are available in various technical specifications. We provide customized solutions for these machines as per the demands of our clients, in a committed time frame.
- These machines conduct a large number of materials and metals in their different forms and shapes. During the test the machines examine the processes like tension, compression, transverse, bend, shear, brinell Hardness etc.
- Some special attachments are available in these machines to test chain links, flat belts, wire ropes, etc.
- Loading frame
- The base of the machine has a hydraulic cylinder at its center and two primary screws at both ends.
- Through main nuts the middle cross head is affixed on the screws.
- To adjust the initial tensile/compression clearance, the middle cross head can be moved up or down through geared motor and chain transmission.
- There is an assembly of upper, lower cross head in each machines. Additionally they have two columns on the same piston rests.
- The individual orbited cylinder of the piston assembly ensures smooth transfer of force with a minimum friction.
- The Hydraulic circuit of machines consists of hydraulic power pack having a directly driven radial plunger pump. This pump gives an uninterrupting non pulsating flow of oil pressure that is up to 250 bar.
- On the power pack of this system, Oil filter, Oil strainer, Air breather, Oil level Indicator and Drain plug are provided for better convenience in the operation.
- To control the oil flow to cylinder a pressure compensated needle type flow control valve is rendered in the system, which achieves the desired piston speed.
- With the help of valves, the infinite variable speeds can be easily obtained.
- In the electrical system of the machines a separate switch box and electrical panels are given.
- The hydraulic pump motor and the geared motor both have interlocks include in them.
- The Limit switches are provided in the system so as to stop the hydraulic pump motor if the load- increases beyond the machine capacity. These switches also help if the piston stroke is exceeded.
- The machines have computerized control panels in them.
Load measuring system
- The oil pressure in the main cylinder is transported to an electronic pressure transducer which provides a proportionate signal to the
Data Acquisition Unit.
- The push buttons controls the motors for hydraulic operation and cross head motion. They have interlocks in them to prevent simultaneous working of the Rotary Encoder.
- The encoder signal is fed to the Data Acquisition Panel so as to get displacement in mm.
Features of Data Acquisition Unit
- A Micro-controller based data acquisition system is provided to attain the data acquisition & indication.
- They have 16 characters and * 2 lines LCD displays for displaying the load & cross head travel value.
- They also have an Auto-detector for over-load, over travel & specimen break. In the condition of these detections the machine is automatically switched off.
- The load is indicated with resolution of 0.01% of machine capacity for the total measurement range ( in other words with resolution of 0.04kN for TUE-C-400 Model)
- The Tare load & reset elongation facilities are available in this unit.
- The elongation is indicated with a resolution 0.1 mm.
- In order to store data, the storage space goes through 1 off-line test.
Features of Win UTM Software
- The Win UTM software can attempt a variety of mechanical tests. It can recall data from previous test & prepare the test reports.
- It has Menu driven software for the easiness in their usages.
- Through parallel port or USB Port, the test Reports & Graphs can be sent directly to the printer.
- It has storage & retrieval of the test parameters.
- It provides the display of load elongation (stress & strain are optional) at any clamant during the test.
- During the conduction of test, the software gives an on line display of load Vs elongation or Stress Vs Stain characteristics, the plot is auto scaled & displayed.
- It has selectable units (kN, kgf, mm, inch)
- It possess variable sample break detection.
- The load is indicated with a resolution of 0.01% of machine capacity for the complete measurement range of 2% to 100% of machine capacity.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
H.No.6, Street No. 1, RST Enclave, Johripur Extension,, Delhi, Delhi, 110094, India