Comp. Optical Brinell Hardness Tester -Outside PC
Price And Quantity
- Comp. Optical Brinell Hardness Tester -Outside PC
- Mild Steel & Steeliness Steel
- 120-280 Volt (v)
- 5-2000 Kilograms (kg)
- The machine has a C-Type load frame.
- This machine has been designed for production testing & for continuous operation.
- This machine is used to measure Brinell hardness value of cast or forged components.
- Wide range of testing with 4 load steps.
- Hydraulically loading / unloading system is provided with load / unload knob for operation.
- Fully computerized system for indentation measurement and display.
- Window based software system.
- Accurate measurement of Brinell hardness through matched Optics, CCD Camera, Hardware & Software using advanced Image processing technology.
- On removal of load the optics will transfer the image of indentation To CCD. The image is further digitalized and processed by PC for Measurement. The diameter of the image can be measured automatically / manually to give Brinell hardness value.
- Two modes of measurement -Manual & Auto.
- In Auto mode the image is scanned for measurement & hardness is display automatically.
- Verification facility is provided for clear indication of measured impression by encircling the same.
- Windowing facility is provided which encircles the blurt images for better accuracies.
- Macro & Micro adjustment facility are proved in manual mode for fast & accurate encircling of the image to be measured.
- Batch testing facility is provided.
- Statistical Analysis report can be generated.
- Calibration mode is provided with password protection.
- The machine accuracies conforms to IS:2281-2005 &bs::240.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-76 A, Jyoti Colony, Street No. 7, 100 Feet Road, Shahdara, Delhi, Delhi, 110032, India